- The academic year will have three terms
- Each term would have Formative Assessment (FA)
- Summative Assessment (SA)
Formative Assessment (FA)FA(a) test
- Skill Based activities conducted.
- Ex: debate, discussion and projects
- 4 best activites will be recorded for 20 marks
- Every subject should have slip tests for 5 marks
- It is conducted throughout the term.
- There will be six slip tests conducted in each term.
- Out of six tests, the best four would be recorded.
- FA(b) marks for each term is 20. (4×5 = 20)
- Slip tests can have open ended and application oriented questions.
- Portions of that term
- It is conducted at the end of each term.
- From the lessons of the term
- SA marks for each term is 60
|S.No||Terms||Type of Assesment||Model of Assessment||Marks|
|1.||Term I, II + III||FA – I||(a) + (b)||20 + 20|
|SA – I||Written Exam||60|
Grades for Formative and Summative Evaluation
|12 & below||E2||–|
Teaching Staff – 50
Non-Teaching Staff – 17